Agnostic.com

7 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She’s was voted “most likely to get undressed in the dark”….never had an orgasm…

Keep your hands off my clitoris!

I'm sure they're so hurt to lose the business of a Karen

In the fevered and deluded mind of Monica ( Moaner) Cole there is this vision of a child becoming traumatized because it's mother didn't have time enough to do her bra before take him/her to school.
Wtf is wrong with crazy Chrustian female, would a few doses of Zoloft help I wonder?

She clearly has major issues with her own tits.

@anglophone No comment since any comment make be taken as Rude, Crude, Bawdy and Unacceptable, etc, etc.
However, IF I were one of her tits, breasts, I'd be disowning her asap.

it's not a matter of having enough time , for me. It is a matter of those f-ing things are bloody uncomfortable. Why would anyone wear one if they didn't have to? I barely ever wore one during the covid lock downs. I seriously only wear one to work, funerals and weddings.

@MyTVC15 Short of like me with Men's Underwear, I ONLY wear them when going to the Supermarket, Doctors or the Local Library or the Main Business District, the rest of the time my 3 closest life-long 'friends' swing free as they please inside my shorts, trousers or trackie-pants in winter time.

Thanks, I think this is the first time I laughed all day. All weekend in fact.

@MyTVC15 My aim is to try to please...LOL.
Your posting brought back fond memories of when my daughter, Lorrae, first NEEDED to start wearing Bra ( over-shoulder Boulder holders/ Tit Slings/Double-Barrelled Slingshots were just a few of her names for them).
At a mere 12 years of age she did develop rather quickly and me being her Sole Custody Parent had the duty to organise the necessities for such events.
After her second day with wearing Bra, she shouted out to me " Do I really need to wear these bloody things, it's like trying to shove 2 halves of one watermelon into 2 separate bags at the same time."
I darned nearly peed my pants at hearing that one.

at 12 I was actually way past time for a bra. My father had just found himself the sole custodial parent (of four) and it was left to my grandmother to take my sister and I bra shopping. I found out later that my mother was much better at that than either my gram or my dad. Regardless though, there comes a point where you just don't want to wear them any more. I hate to think what the women in corsets went through.

@MyTVC15 I was LEGALLY Lorrae's Sole Custody Parent since she 8 years old BUT her sole caring parent, so to speak, from when she less than a week old, her 'Mother," a term I use very loosely btw, wanted very little do with her from the word go almost.
I gave Lorrae her first ever bath, her first ever bottle, changed her nappy the first time ever, took for her weekly visits to the Baby Clinic, Gee, I even went with her while he picked out her first ever pair of Bra ( with the help of a very nice Store Assistant doing in the Changing room btw with me wandering looking at my feet outside in the Ladies Wear Section.
As Lorrae once told her Teacher at School, " He's my Dad, my Mum, my best Friend, my Big Brother and he's all I ever need around me."

The Corona-19 (and counting) virus is recruiting and finding lots of people willing to join the army of the mad.

Monica Cole should look to her own self before bellyaching about other people.

It must be exhausting to always be looking for something to be offended by.

Maybe she'll die from exhaustion.

But for us, it's very easy peasy.

@KKGator Here's hoping.

Monica is a waste of skin and hair.
Humorless twatwaffle.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.