Agnostic.com

7 13

Every form of god divided and still dividing people.I'm Hindu,you are Jew,he is Christain, she is Muslim- all this made this planet more painful place for living.

Chaahat2020 4 Sep 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yes, and politics and governments surely had nothing whatsoever to do with that, right

And in many cases more stupid.

The black church did give us the civil rights movement..

MsAl Level 8 Sep 5, 2021

I am continually bemused by the number of uneducated right wing xtians who have no clue that Islam is just another Abrahamic religion.
They think Allah is a completely different made up woo.

And I tell them they like Mary even more than the Catholics do.

Every time some idiot says Sharia is evil, I add, "Yes, all Abrahanic codes are alike in their evil; they just have slightly different names."

Such shit-for-brains people are incapable of either learning or thinking.

@Beowulfsfriend There are some "Is it the Koran or the Bible?" You tube street videos out there.

I have also run across people who say Catholics aren't xtians. what???

Islam is perfectly compatible with the Old Testament. In fact, Ots a little less violent.

Yes most Christians think it’s a completely different god but Islam comes from Ishmael in the Bible

Is religion merely a form of tribalism? Anybody who is not a member of my tribe is to be feared?

Pretty much. I once said and wondered how far Islam would have risen if the catholic church hadn't gone with trinatarianism and had more pointed out to me the tribal nature of Muhammad - which was very true.

If those people who follow any of the religions are willing to accept the differences and find a way to live together I don't see any problem with it.

Is it religion if you can accept the difference. Isn’t the point of religion to say I’m right you’re wrong I’m going to heaven and you to hell

Welcome! Yes, religion divides humanity. The sooner humanity gets rid of religion, the better off we will be. You can lead a theist to reason, but you can't make him/her think.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.