Agnostic.com

8 22

LINK Gay Teacher Wins Sex Discrimination Case Against Catholic School That Fired Him | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He won under Title 7, under sex discrimination.

The judge ruled that freedom of religion doesn't apply to sex discrimination when the discrimination is motivated by religion.

A big win!

snytiger6 9 Sep 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You little Beauty, time for 2 celebratory beers tonight I think.
One to salute the Teacher, one to salute a decent and honest Judge.

It's high time that bigotry started getting its well-deserved punches on the nose.

The Satanic church can’t hold a candle to the Catholic Church in numbers of lives destroyed. Catholic Church makes Satanic church look like choir boys.

Not surprising .The Catholic Church is running out of potential child molesters.

Catholic Church is a magnet for child molesters .Liberal logic -outrage over pedophiles in the Catholic Church ,out rage when the church attempts to keep potential ones out .

Excellent!

Good news. I know the school will appeal, hopefully the judge will shoot them down.

That will probably be appealed and SCOTUS will over turn it.

I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised. I wish they'd add justices to the court to undo what McConnell has done

It was pretty recently that the supreme court ruled that gays were protected under sex discrimination laws.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621004
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.