Agnostic.com

2 2

What if we could award others points from our own?

There are so many crap posts. What if we could help promote those that create quality posts by giving them points we have earned to help them advance quicker?

NotConvinced 7 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That sounds like a good idea, one worth mentioning to Admin. I've been experimenting with my own posts, having done both really detailed and extensive posts, and a few fun ones. I post a video about a few goats fainting over a yoga ball and received quite a bit of feedback and up votes. My extensive posts received rather minimal feedback....unreal. The rather divisive and possibly hateful (I'm thinking racist and sexist) posts is a whole other story, and nothing hardly is done about them.

@NotConvinced Well...I think a majority of folks in this world are weird, so not too surprised there😉

Have one of mine

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.