Agnostic.com

7 1

Do you support legalization of weed?

• 31 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
Gurbir_Gill 4 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When a plant is a medicine or has uses that benefit people and the environment it shouldn't be illegal

I like it as an alternative to and possible cure for the growing opiod issue, it should help with that. That, plus generating tax revenue are the good parts of it. I'm concerned that other heath issues will follow, mostly lung-related, which will only raise health care costs. Of course, eating it is viable, but it's not clear how much of that will happen vs smoking.

Start with medical needs, then move forward.

don't criticize it. well done justin [thank you margaret]

I'm actually in the process of applying for Medical MJ. But I smoke with my 22 yr old daughter and her bf who live with me. Rather relax at home than go out to bars

I don't understand how 'they' can make any plant illegal, especially a weed!

I don't believe there's really sufficient enough evidence to suggest that marijuana is the bad drug people think it is. It's more helpful than harmful.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.