Agnostic.com

0 5

Surviving Ida, day 10:

I made it home and started the clean up process. Started with the fridge since I had some things to put in it. I have NO idea if it stinks since I have no sense of smell. I guess we'll find out when the kids get home tomorrow! This will for sure turn into a deep cleaning. I already have the blinds from the kitchen window soaking and washed the outside of said window, which had nothing to do with the storm. I took the plywood down from the front window (we left it up after the storm to keep the sun out while we didn't have power). I guess I'll be puttering around this evening doing a little of this and a little of that until I'm worn out. I'm going to have to borrow a rake to get to work on the back yard. The kids will be home in the morning and I can't wait to see this pretty girl!!🥰 I've been with her every day for 5+ months and I missed her this week!!

JonnaBononna 7 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621496