Agnostic.com

2 1

[images.app.goo.gl]

Who is your Daddy? Govern me harder Daddy.

[images.app.goo.gl]

Castlepaloma 8 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a conservative fetish. That makes 'em horny.
Refuse one needle now and give me more in the ICU Daddy.

The public is their bitch

Govern me harder Daddy.
0r
Give me Liberty, safety and independence or shutting down the world over a nasty flu we deserve to loose all three.

How dare the vaxxers and the greedy ignore and neglected the 99% plus's other ways to die. Also the 5 pillars of life is being unbalanced onto the vast majority on earth .

Even if one in 2400, catches covid you got a 99.98%chance of survival. Now we need our brains and backbone to confront practicing our superior immune system.

Especially over MADD experimentals vaccines that they tested on animals, who didn't survive.
Any guinea pigs want to give it a try?,
Your choice, your body.
I don't mind, if you don't.

Or Govern me harder Daddy.

You're not going to like the finish (which promises to be messy).

More vaccinated people will end up in the ICU than unvaccinated. The virus is a known quantity, and statistically most people are unlikely to have any severe symptoms from it.The 'treatments' are what is killing hospitalized Covid patients. Remsdisiver and vents are killing people. The vaccinated are manifesting with all manner of severe reactions, and the long term effects may be much worse. We do not know at this point, because the trials are still in progress and everyone is part of a big experiment..

just stay away from others "thyphoid mary". others have rights too

@BDair Death is so going to become your side.

“Now we need our brains and backbone to confront practicing our superior immune system.”
Words of incomprehensible hubris.
“Even if one in 2400, catches covid you got a 99.98%chance of survival.”
Words of ignorance.
“Also the 5 pillars of life is being unbalanced onto the vast majority on earth.”
Words of lunacy.
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” —Harlan Ellison
Words of wisdom.

Well, at least I know I will not die from the toxic jabs. That is still a possibility for many people in the coming months. There are unknowns at this point, because there is no long term data to go by.

@rainmanjr
Yes messy is the word for this third world war. It is going to unfold and get messy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622536
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.