Agnostic.com

8 10

LINK This is a Brilliant Way to Challenge COVID Vaccine “Religious Exemptions” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Most religious claims are based on the bogus claim that the vaccines were developed using fetal cells from abortions. However a hospital chain has countered that false claim.

snytiger6 9 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For the life of me I can't see how a "strongly held religious belief" is any basis for vaccine refusal. If I say i just plain have strong beliefs - no exemption but same level of proof

Love this - good to see this - and in Arkansas no less!

Ohub Level 7 Sep 18, 2021

Brilliant

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 18, 2021

Good and Excellent try but, imo, it may well NOT work as well as they hope unfortunately.
In actual fact, when Labs were testing the COVID Vaccines and even during experimentation to make them, NO Human or otherwise fetal cells were used what-so-ever.
However, there are 2 well-known Cosmetic Companies that DO use certain extracts from the Human and other Mammalian Placentas to create certain Beauty Products such as Face Creams, Eye Liners and Wrinkle Removing Creams as well.
One in particular claims to have both Halal and Kosher approvals btw.

Speaking of people who will believe anything....beauty products.

@rainmanjr Yes, BEAUTY products made by using extracts from Mammalian Placentas, i,e, those of goats, etc, etc.

I remember when a Mennonite told me that the vaccines were developed using fetal cells from abortions. His claim was not that the women getting abortions were causing it, but that the doctors demanded it. I asked him why he thought that the conventional methods of developing vaccines had changed. How and why did this happen? I then told him he was believing a myth and a lie.

Not holding my breath that anti vaxxers will change their minds. We have to learn to live with covid.

As much as I'm pleased to see another stupid excuse debunked, I have no doubt that these delusional morons will come up with something else to justify their idiocy.

Hopefully, that will change some of the anti vax minds and will do the right thing. I'm tired of dealing with this Covid bs.

I hate to disappoint you BUT imo NOTHING short of RADICAL Brain Surgery can change/alter the tiny, miniscule brain of an Anti-vaxxer.
They are so much akin to the Radical/Fundamentalist Chrustians ( Christians) that in many ways it IS IMPOSSIBLE to distinguish between them imo.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.