Agnostic.com

6 9

The Five Stages of Antivaxers:

1. Covid is no worse than the flu and has a 99% survival rate. If they try to force me to get a shot, I will use my 2nd amendment rights. All I need is Jesus and my immune system. F#$@ your face diaper and F$#@ Fauci!

Please, do your own research.

1. I'm not getting the jab. It(s): Bill Gates depopulation serum, the mark of the beast, a tracking device, untested, long term effects are unknown, alters your DNA, etc.

2. Well, I got the Covid. Prayers up 🙏🙏🙏. Taking big doses of ivermectin horse paste, vitamin C, and betadine.

3. Things are getting worse. They are putting me on a ventilator. Please pray for me. I was wrong. Covid is real. If I could go back, I would have taken the jab. Please get vaccinated. I'm scared. Pray hard for my family 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.

4. This is Billy Bob's wife. He died last night. It was so unexpected. He wasn't an anti-vaxxer he was waiting for more information and he got bad advice. Please donate to our GoFundMe campaign for funeral and medical expenses. We ain't got no insurance. His last wish before he was intubated was that he had taken the vaccine.

Please, do your own research.

Lorajay 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Problem is that their "research" is just finding right wing and misinformation sites to corroborate their bullshit opinion. They aren't equipped to do research. A double blind study, proper scientific principles and observation, etc. Telling folks to do their own research when they are incapable of doing so is not going to do anyone any good, most especially them.

I see it as being both simple and complex. It takes a particular mindset to be able to recognise echo chambers and to be able to critically read and understand academic papers. A simpler approach is to look at the technological feasibility of the claims: the claims of microchipping, mind control and altering DNA are manifestly absurd, and only simpletons fail to understand that.

Sorry, no sympathy. Hopefully, your family learns from your foolish behavior.

Another way of saying anti-vaxxer is "lethally and suicidally stupid".

if they just kill themselves would be acceptable, but it is like a suicide by hand granade on a train

@Pedrohbds That is so sadly true.

I want all you denier fools to go right to #5, do not pass Go, no $200, just die already....

Misinformation is deadly.
I got the shot and I'm comfortable with my choice.
If there's a tracker inside me now so be it. 😄

Unity Level 7 Sep 21, 2021

Do you carry a cell phone? Why would any other tracker be needed, duuuuuuuh.......

Let them all have the Freedumb to die. I just don't want them to have Freedumb to spread and kill others. If they want to kill themselves, they can use their 2nd Amendment for that 🤯🔫

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.