Agnostic.com

4 9

I want a good woman to take care of me. Oh wait...that's someone else's schtick. LOL

Secretguy 7 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was talking with Kate the other day. She said I could get a girl friend. She had to meet with her approval though. She had to be able to do dishes, cook, clean, clean the windows, vacuum, assist her in her appointments and anything else she could think of. I put this out there because every time I mention this I am asked by the person I am talking to to let them know when I find someone. They would like for me to share. So far I have had no takers, I do not think I ever will. Actually I do not think I would want someone to do all this stuff alone, it is much easier to do all the chores together, or have them done ahead of time so more time can be spent together doing fun things. Laundry, I forgot laundry, and ironing. Probably missed so other chores, I have to get busy doing some. Bye for now.

Sounds like you should just hire a maid or housekeeper, if you two can afford it...

@TomMcGiverin We cannot afford a housekeeper, this is why the girlfriend. I was thinking and I really would not care if it was a guy who wanted to do all the work. It should work either way if things are going to be fair and equal.

@dalefvictor Good luck, sounds like you will need it.

@TomMcGiverin I will never find the person who fits this criterion, nor would I want to accept that someone would want to do this. Also, I am not looking as it was a joke and a funny one at that.

@dalefvictor It is a good one..

Looks like you either embarrassed him into deleting his posts or else he blocked me. No matter either way.

O no. He has a good one tonight! He even dropped the milf bomb. LOL

@Secretguy What is milf?

@Secretguy Looks like he deleted that one as well, or else he blocked me.

Based on the men I've met lately, I believe I want a good woman to take care of me, too.

Deb57 Level 8 Sep 22, 2021

No kidding!!!!!!!

I "gave a home" to a good friend for several months, once. She had no job and had depleted her savings. While still job hunting, she took care of my house, did the laundry, ran my errands, supervised my 11-year-old, and had dinner on the table for me every evening. No wonder men want a "good woman to take care of" them.

Iā€™m thinking of settling for a bad woman to take care of me! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

skado Level 9 Sep 21, 2021

They are more fun and they leave in the morning.

I have never done a one-night stand, but I am getting to the point where I might settle for one with a bad woman, as long as I found her to be pretty hot-looking.
But only as long as she'd leave in the morning....

I feel guilty now.

You call that "settling"?

@MsKathleen Right? He should be so lucky! šŸ˜‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623857
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.