Agnostic.com

13 1

What are some of your favourite movie lines?

"I'm the King of the World"! Classic Leo. 😛

"I feel the need.... The need for speed"! Tom before he was a toolbag.

For the Aussies here.... "It's.... It's...... It's just the Vibe"! 😀

"Shit. Just. Got. Real"! Hunt for the Wilderpeople

"Get in my belly"! Fat Bastard!

"I may name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"! Greatest action love story of all time. 🙂

"Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina". Also, "It's not a tumah (tumour)"! Kindergarten Cop

At least one shit line from every other Arnie movie ever made. 😀

Thousands others, so please feel free to add some!

Kreig 7 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Do you swear?" "Every damn day." The Mummy (Brendan Fraser version)

"I suppose it's too late to make a run for it." "I'm game if you are." (Skyfall)

"Well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I' m actually organizing another revolution. I don't know if you'd be interested in something like that? Do you reckon you'd be interested?" (Thor Ragnarok)

I could recite these for days.

SO many! Off the top:

Wouldn't it be funny if HE called me? (Arthur)

Where are the white women at? (Blazing Saddles)

We have a theory: that when people in your society committed a crime against the state, they were forced to watch this. (Sleeper)

After thirty minutes, I completely gave up on the idea of stealing her purse. (Take the Money and Run)

I thought we were an autonomous collective. (The Holy Grail)

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us? (Life of Brian)

Have any of you ever noticed that building before? (The Meaning of Life)

I wasn't even supposed to be here today!(Clerks)

Say what you will about Jesus, but leave the rings out of it! (Clerks 2)

Bitch, you almost made me laugh. (Chasing Amy)

when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. (When Harry Met Sally)

It's not dead! It's been reincarnated as a tricycle! (Rubber)

Zster Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

Also from Clerks 2, "And frankly... The deaf and blind girl?"

“Come vith me if you vaunt to live!” 🙂

Varn Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

Laters baby

Danny Torrance: Don't worry, Mom. I know all about cannibalism. I saw it on TV.
Jack Torrance: Seeee, it's OK. He saw it on the television. -- from The Shining

Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world. -- Casablanca

"I'm gonna become a civil engineer. Design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits"
I laughed out loud for 30 minutes when this line was delivered in Pineaple Express.

Peter O'Toole in Phantoms: "They're swine. Polite swine, but swine none the less"

Galaxy Quest:
-Guy: "Look around, can you fashion some sort of rudimentary lathe?"
-Jason: "They were termites...or Dalmatians. I don't remember, I was pretty hung over."

Mystery Men:
-The Shoveler: "We've got a blind date with destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
-The Sphinx: "We are number one. All others are number two, or lower."
-Vic Weems: "Look, I'm a publicist, not a magician." (The actor playing him, Ricky Jay, actually is a magician.)

Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water. BAM! A fuckin’ bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask you: Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?!” –Mona Lisa Vito (Oscar winner Marisa Tomei) in My Cousin

"Badges? I don't got to show you no stinken badges" Treasure of the Sierra Madre
"He made him an offer he couldn't refuse" The Godfather
"English prisoners, be happy in your work" Bridge on the River Kwai
"Listen to the sounds....the children of the night" (wolfs) Dracula
"I never drink......wine" Dracula

"Information Man... New Information has come to Light!" By El Duderino, Dudeness himself... the Dude in Big Lebowski.

Ths is not coffee: it is brown water.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.