Agnostic.com

12 16

LINK Conservative Pastor: Homosexuality is a “Demonic Spirit” Coming After Our Kids | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Studies have found genes which are unique to gay persons, which mean the cause of homosexuality is most likely genetic, not demons or evil spirits.

snytiger6 9 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Homosexuality is also God's way of providing parents for orphaned and abandoned young. It's a feature, not a bug, which is why it is common in the animal world. This hate pastor is another example of "Satan does his finest work in the name of Our Lord."

If there were a g-d and he hated f-gs, why would he have made them so fucking fabulous?

LOL Excellent point, gays are proof that God indeed is fabulous and loves us all.

When I became a father , Christianity made less and less sense to me. I love my kids and if one were gay I’d still love them and wish them the best. There is no way I could punish them for eternity with unspeakable torture. That shit doesn’t make sense to me.

The idea that a loving God would torture people for eternity is something a demented 2 year old would come up with. Any adult that believes such is disturbed at the least.

Most religious leaders were asleep during science class.

What? You mean they actually took science classes?

@snytiger6 "Science makes my brain hurt, ergo science is the work of the Devil."

Or had sick or exemption notes.

These guys are on the same level as kids being scared of closet monsters and dragons under their beds.

Kent Christmas is stark raving mad.

Sniffing way, way to much of his own farts, breath and drinking too much of his own holy water, that nasty tasting stuff we sane people prefer to flush down the sewers at every opportunity btw.

You're not joking either, we had a bloke out here who legally changed his name John Curtis so he could sound more Christian-like when he started up his church knowns as Cornerstone Community.
HJe once stated that the initials J.C. made people think that he was sent by Christ.

@Triphid Sigh, all those mental defectives, where do they all come from? (With all due apologies to the Beatles.)

Preachers made the same claims when I was in churchworld many years ago. Gay is a "demonic spirit" trying to take you over because said spirit has no body and needs yours to be able to experience anything. Common sense might make you wonder how the spirit lost it's body and if it needs your body to experience being "gay" how did it know it was gay in the first place?

Imo, the same applies to the ideology that a SOLE and ALONE Supreme, Divine Entity that is dwelling beyond ALL Time, Space and Matter can suddenly realise that it ACTUALLY exists, then needs to create a Universe for it to exist in, then create a planet, the ONLY planet in this vast Universe btw, so it can create a Human Being in its OWN Image, an image that it has and can never have seen since it is Non-Corporeal in the first place and hence has NO reflected image for it to see anyway.

Probably him

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 23, 2021

To be 100% honest here, if I had a son or daughter living today I'd much prefer him/her to be "taken over" and become Homosexual than to have to suffer a life-time of torment, etc, after some low-life scumbag Priest/Pastor has molested him/her, at least then they'd have learned about and experienced what actual LOVE is and NOT what unbridled, sick, abhorrent Priestly LUST is.

At what age do the demons consider a person an adult, not a kid?

Asking for a friend.

Another example of religion being hateful and evil.

And stupid.

They can't help themselves Friend, their beliefs were born from Hate, thrive upon hate and, eventually, will destroy themselves by Hate.

That guy is a fucking douchenozzle.

Another one for the hole.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.