Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Hawaii Anti-Vax Leader Almost Dies From COVID, Now Supports Vaccines

The cofounder of a Hawaiian group protesting vaccine mandates and COVID-19 rules is now calling people to end the cause after being hospitalized with the disease himself.

Chris Wikoff, 66, said he no longer wanted to participate in the group and asked for his name to be removed from the members' list, Hawaii News Now reported Monday.

snytiger6 9 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s so sad this is the turning point for some people. Why risk the suffering? Uggg!!!

I really wonder how lucky I was to have not fallen into a similar mindset as these often enough regretful people. How did I roll down a different groove and become a hardcore vaxxer? I have my own reservations about big pharma for sure, especially when it comes to psychopharmacology and the DSM. But vaccines are a different story.

Even outrageously stupid fools are sometimes capable of learning.

Amazing how these anti people, if they survive, all recant their refusal and encourage others to not be like them.

Most of them. A few are just as anti-vax and anti-mask as they were before they got sick. Only they then say that they were sick and survived, so it isn't as bad as the government is saying.

At least he learned. Right? That makes it easier to swallow the thousands of deaths. In the end he learned.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.