Agnostic.com

5 12

Cyber Ninja vote audit widens President Joe Biden's margin of victory.

Poetic justice. I'm still laughing.

Not only did the draft report fail to show that the election was β€œstolen” from Trump, as he has falsely claimed for many months, but it also showed that Biden actually won by a larger margin than the official election results showed, according to The New York Times.

The draft report shows that 99 additional votes were cast for Biden and 261 fewer votes were cast for Trump in Arizona’s largest county, per the Times.

[huffpost.com]

[msnbc.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1st ... We all knew they wouldn't find anything...
2nd ... They stalled for time because they're embarrassed.
3rd ... I am surprised they didn't mysteriously lose all their data due to a "theft" that they could have blamed on the Democrats(I honestly thought they would try this)
4th ... The Marmalade Mussolini must be having a STROKE(we should be so lucky...imagine him sitting there drooling and unable to speakπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)...I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall when he got THAT newsπŸ˜‚.

@phoenixone1

Hilarious! Marmalade Mussolini must have thrown a tantrum.

I bet 45 threw a bit fit over the results.

LMAO perfect

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 24, 2021

I doubt the 'audit' 'showed' anything except that the Trumpistas found themselves unable to make any non-ridiculous case for their election fantasies.

They are painted into a corner. Their incompetence and "errors & faulty conclusions about how Maricopa County conducted the 2020 General Election" (per the county) are about to get exposed in detail and they have to try to brush off the situation -- try to buffalo through with an uncontroversial statement.

Ha, ha, ha.πŸ™‚

The Dems have stolen the audit!

@Druvius

Nonsense. Republicans hired Cyber Ninjas to do the audit. Democrats had nothing to do with it.

Trump lost by seven million votes nationally.

@LiterateHiker LOL, I was being facetious. πŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.