Agnostic.com

15 4

I'm a newbie

Hello All,

I was wondering if people could tell me the three things that they come to Agnostic.com for. also, what is this "Level" thing??

GraeOz74 3 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome. ?

We are glad to have you here.

Welcome! It's a great place for random chaos! I've learned quite a bit since joining the community And Ive met some really amazing people

It's always good to see more Australians join this site. The levels are explained in the website FAQ so check that out.

Welcome!

Community, laughter and anything else it may throw at me. I can always find something here that interests me.

Community, humor and reality.

Welcome!

I'm here for the orgies. I thought there would be orgies.

There are no orgies.

the lack of belief, the lack of belief, and the lack of belief.

Hello and thank you all.

I've worked out what the levels thing is about and I also have worked out that it is seemingly friendly here. Thanks for your help with this and I hope to cross your paths as I find my way around.

Cheers

Three things? I like message boards. I don't like religion. I was sure there would be cake.

Greetings. Meeting like minds, making a few new friends, and contributing to the community are the three things that keep me here. The levels are to prevent spamming, so as you advance in the levels you unlock perks, you'll soon see what I'm talking about.

Welcome Newbie!

Newbie newbie, don't be a doobie.

godef Level 7 Apr 21, 2018

Hi! Welcome!

I'm here for comunity in general, a place to see similar ideas through different perspectives, and an ocasional space to vent religious troubles.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.