Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK Home, god included.

I just found this "home" for sale on the island I live on. Anybody you know want a home with a church inside? WTF????

ChurchLess 7 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why not? You will always have god inside of your house, and I don't think this is too bad. Also, you can have some additional jobs on Sundays, haha. Also, you can always renovate the big hall into a playing room where you can hang up with your friends/family. Can we have a photo of this building? If the design looks good, you can just renovate the paintings by approaching the professional painters in Ballarat company and refresh the common look of the building so you can use it like a church and living house at the same time.

If it were mine I would convert that big room into a beer hall for friends and neighbors.

And an elevator.

Stairway to heaven.

1.2 Mil, BUT does Gawd pay rent for taking up good living space with his Church? LOL.

I can't afford it.

I don't think it would be all that protected in a typhoon/hurricane. I suspect that is why the ground level is all parking. They don't trust god enough to put living quarters o nthe ground floor.

It might a great place for a nudist club. Near the beach and all.

WTF? Who would want a home with a church inside?

I'd reckon there'd hundreds of the Faithnuts interested in it, possibly a holiday retreat for the likes of Copeland, etc, etc, also.

Well, it's on the ocean, it's on an island, a small island,an island so small it isn't on maps, a big wet ocean surrounds it with lots of water, ocean water and it's hard to get too, it takes days to get to because of all that ocean water,, which is really wet.. and is that a yacht over there, is it your yacht? Many people lost their yachts during the hurricane..maybe it's my yacht, who knows. Do you need some paper towels?

No probs for good old Jeebus Chrust, the ocean waters I mean, it'd be a dead easy walk across to, Oh hang that's out of his repertoire now isn't since the holes in feet never got a chance heal up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624504
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.