Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK 'Vigilante treatments': Anti-vaccine groups push people to leave ICUs

Anti-vaccine Facebook groups have a new message for their community members: Don’t go to the emergency room, and get your loved ones out of intensive care units.

Consumed by conspiracy theories claiming that doctors are preventing unvaccinated patients from receiving miracle cures or are even killing them on purpose, some people in anti-vaccine and pro-ivermectin Facebook groups are telling those with Covid-19 to stay away from hospitals and instead try increasingly dangerous at-home treatments, according to posts seen by NBC News over the past few weeks.

snytiger6 9 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please delivery 23 tonnes of Ivermectin, 17,000 litres of 90% hydrogen peroxide and 15 tonnes of hydroxychloroquine to your nearest hospital.

Oh no! I use peroxide to take stains out of clothes. Is it going to be hoarded by trumpanzees?

@BitFlipper No, but I expect the undertakers to be doing a roaring trade very soon.

That's just fine with me! It serves them right for immersing themselves in an ocean of lies. By choice!

Just when you thought those people couldn't get any crazier.

Like a dream come true! I hope you'll push this along on FB or wherever!!!!!

They're like lemmings running over the cliff.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.