Agnostic.com

9 20

LINK Evangelical pastor to his followers: Jesus hasn’t come back because you haven’t given me enough money – DeadState

During a recent Victorython on the Victory channel, evangelical pastor Jesse Duplantis said that the reason Jesus hasn’t come back yet is because people aren’t donating to their churches generously enough.

snytiger6 9 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was in college I didn't go home much because I couldn't afford it. However I expect more from a god.

A Texas preacher named Ewing gave Oral Roberts the secret of "seed faith" money. Roberts reportedly bought him a jet plane.

Now who would have guessed that that was reason?

And people are stupid enough to give him more money.

You can bank on that, the cash will come pouring in now.

This is definitely a face palm moment.

Of course there is no god(s) unless you give every penny you can to these men who god(s) speak too on a regular basis!!!

Money is their only way to a ascend to the paradise from those donors who handed over without thought!!!

I believe the pastor is wrong! I saw for myself; HIS soldiers cleared the peasants from the courtyard so the cameras could have an unobstructed view of HIM waving a bible in front of a church!

We all know how much Jesus loved money! 😁

If it weren't "religion", the man would be arrested and charged as the con-artist that he is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.