Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK FedEx employee out after posting TikTok rant vowing not to deliver to homes supportive of Biden, BLM or Harris | Fox Business

A former FedEx employee is out of a job after posting a profanity-laced rant on TikTok in which he vowed never to deliver packages to the homes of people who support, President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, or Black Lives Matter.

The employee, identified as Vincent Paterno, posted the video on TikTok on Sept. 16. In the video, he appears to be seated in a delivery truck.

snytiger6 9 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

High, drunk, or both.......

Or, just a far right extremist.

@snytiger6 like I said......

Serves the fucker right. He should be abandoned on a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and left there to die.

You can't fix stupid. R. White

If I were a FedEx driver, I would do my job. If the recipient had BLM sign, Biden sign, Trump flag, Stop the Steal sign, it's none of my business. My job would be to deliver packages. If anyone refuses they should be fired. If they tamper with packages, they should be prosecuted. This individual is guilty of willful misconduct and should be ineligible for Unemployment Compensation.

Omg the stupidity of some people. How did he think there would be no consequences?

Well, one a-hole down, 70 million more to go ….

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.