Agnostic.com

5 5

Now I'm thinking that I've heard just about everything.
My beloved (LOL) younger sister, Joy, decided to yet again appraise me of her future plans last evening over the phone.
Now, before we go any further I must tell that she is 5 years younger than me.
Her plans are as such, WITH the FULL agreement of her NEW partner btw, " I'm going to abstain from Intercourse for a whole year and become a virgin again, then we will start trying to have a baby and it will be a virgin birth so we WILL be the ones who bring Jesus the Christ back into this world."
I TRIED to remind her that she is NOW well beyond the Childbearing age, the HYMEN does NOT grow back after any length of ceasing having sexual intercourse, even if it did grow back, the resultant birth would NOT be a VIRGIN BIRTH since she would have been inseminated by a human male and NOT by God and, the L.D.S. Church frowns severely upon co-habitation of Unmarried heterosexual couples.
To which she responded, quite arrogantly and loudly, " Haha,, we've left the Mormons, we starting our own Church as soon as we can get our loans approved by the 4 Banks we've applied with."
My sister, it seems, has lost her grip, lost the plot and, possibly, what ever remaining brain cells she did have as well.

Triphid 9 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have to admit, this is a new one to me. Suggest that god could more easily give them the money by investing in lottery tickets, which you will “buy” for them.

Yeah I know, but the chances of ME buying THEM Lottery tickets is somewhere between Zero and Absolute ZERO.
"Little Miss Never Wrong" as was her nickname as a child, rang me last evening to inform me that ALL 4 Banks have refused to consider their applications UNLESS they can put at least 15% in value Collateral or get a Guarantor to counter-sign on their behalf.
She IMMEDIATELY started asking ME to go Guarantor for them AND put up my house as Collateral as well.
I slammed the reciever down without uttering another word when I heard that.
Today I shall be contacting ALL 4 of the Banks to formally inform that I shall NOT be counter-signing their applications NOR shall I be putting up my HOME as Collateral for them either.

Never suggested that you actually buy the tickets. Intended that they pay you for tickets and you pocket (or invest) the money. Trying to rope you into the process really sucks. Protect yourself as much as you can.

Even if she believes abstention can restore her virginity, that virginity will be cancelled before that sperm hits that egg.

It's shocking how these so-called christians invent their own beliefs and customs. Their "religion" is just a bunch of mystical beliefs.

Friend she is 5 years younger than me, i.e. she is 62 years of age, way past the years of childbearing capabilities and menstruation, heading towards, if not already finished the end of Menopause.
As a fully qualified Nurse one 3xpect her know that, however given her usage of drugs and alcohol over the years , I doubt if such information is still reachable in her brain these days.

Early-onset dementia? This is Incredibly distorted thinking......

Nope, knowing her past history, more likely drug and Alcohol induced loss of brain cells and brain capabilities, etc, etc.

Why not. If she can convince enough people she’s the chosen one, it could be pretty lucrative. Are churches taxed in Australia? Here all her “donations” would be tax free. Sounds like a pretty common con job to me.

Her, and her "partner" as far as I'm aware are BOTH Unemployed, renting a house, have almost no savings to speak of and NOW they have APPLIED to the 4 major Banks here for a loan of, according to her, $1.2 Million Dollars PER Bank.
The chances of those loans being approved would be like the chances of pigs learning to fly under their own power across the Pacific Ocean.

@Triphid wow, big dreamers. I guess they figure God is going to co-sign for them, since she is willing to be impregnated once she becomes a virgin again. 😂

@Barnie2years Now you know why I'm laugh about it all.

Totally whacko!

And you're not joking there either.
I'm ever so glad she's living in Victoria, at least 1,200 kilometres away from me.

@Triphid Well you gotta be glad for small mercies, huh?

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yep, as far as I know and care 3 remaining sisters, all of them at LEAST 1,000 kilometres away from me.
Absolute bliss, tempted to change my phone number though IF dopey drawers sister #3 keeps ringing me.

@Triphid Oh I can't say I'd blame you there. I guess there's something to be said for being the only child....other than my ''father'', that is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625119
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.