Agnostic.com

19 2

Favourite movie of all time.

GO!

Hominid 7 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Harvey. Yep, the old black and white one with James Stewart.

Time Bandits

I'm not sure if it is my favorite movie of all time, but it's one of my favorites and I can watch it any time of year regardless of what mood I'm in.

Favorite horror is a tossup between The Thing (dir. John Carpenter) and Invasion of the Body Snatchers (feat. Donald Sutherland and Leonard Nimoy).

Okay, so I'll pitch in now... Terminator2 for me is my go-to sci fi action movie. Movie #2: The Big Lebowski.

Mystery Men. It's a parody of superhero/comic book movies. Ben Stiller as Mr Furious, Janeane Garofalo as the Bowler, William H. Macy as the Shoveler, Hank Azaria as the Blue Raja, Greg Kinnear as Captain Amazing, Tom Waits as Dr. Heller, Paul Rubens as the Spleen, Wes Studi as the Sphynx.

the thing

It is a silly movie called "Love Actually". Not one person in the movie is acting in malice.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail...Life of Brian...High Plains Drifter...Sergeant York...parts of Throw Mama from the Train...parts of It's a Wonderful Life...If I'm watching nothing in particular and scan the channels and find one of these movies, I will stay and watch it to the end, even if it makes me late for something else...

August Rush

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Das Boot

Many many more....

Rob Roy

skado Level 9 Dec 2, 2017

Shawshank Redemption

gearl Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

Avatar was stellar. In the top 5 for me.

I really enjoyed that movie. 🙂

Tremors followed closely by Nell and The African Queen.

Ooh...African Queen is a good one!

Unforgiven.

pink floyd live at pompeii followed by yellow submarine and pulp fiction

I am not a serial killer.
That's the movie title, but I am also not a serial killer.
It just really resonated with me, and it's refreshing to see the therapist/patient relationship in a positive way. Most movies portray the therapist as the villain.

Papillon.
I can't get over it.

Casablanca.

The Green Mile. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

The Shawshank Redemption

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6274
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.