Agnostic.com

3 1

An opinion piece from RT, talking about a scandal going on about Russian prison's with rapes and torture etc. Not somewhere you want to be locked up. It's a shocking story illustrating humanity's cruelty to humanity.
I'm just wondering why Western media hasn't jumped all over it? I would have thought it's a headline grabber, showing Russia/ Russians in a bad light.
PS the worse prison situation I have heard/ seen about is the Philippines, where they just razor wire city blocks off and gangs run things. Thai goals not the best. Lots of countries best not to be locked up.
[rt.com]scandal/

powder 8 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Media worldwide has to believe a story will make money for them. This is why the Networks show different things. Reporting is all by agenda and directional POV.

Possibly because RT is not viewed as the most reliable source, even when it's not talking about other nations' politics.

The revelations on Guantanamo Bay had few repercussions & I seem to recall that people are still incarcerated there.

Broomstick sodomy seems to be a favoured treatment around the world.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627472
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.