Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Anti-vaxxers are being mocked in Halloween graveyard displays around the US

I wish the situation weren't so serious.
If you think about things even a second, it's not funny anymore.

RichCC 8 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perfectly brilliant.

They deserve this. Yesterday at work I had to mock one of them in polite ways because he told me it was all a trick of the government and he told me it was the flu. I agreed with him on the flu and took him back 100 years when a similar thing happened to us, then brought him up to date. Can you be vaccinated and still get sick? Of course. It happened to my friend in Wisconsin and she was sick for 6 days.

Stupid is as stupid does.

If your friend was vaccinated & still got ill, which is definitely possible, she was sick for 6 days, wasn't hospitalized (I presume) or intubated. A big plus in my book!

I recently had a conversation with a guy at work and he was telling me that people who got the vaccine are 11 times more contagious than the non vaccinated.

It was never funny. Logic, debate, and facts didn't deter them; so mockery is what they well deserve.

Those lunatics need to be mocked for what they are when they ruin the health and lives of other people.

Better to laugh than cry.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627765
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.