Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Texas Gov. Greg Abbott bans 'any entity' from enforcing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate | Fox News

(I think he has exceeded his authority here)

The order applies to both employees and consumers who refuse to receive the vaccine

snytiger6 9 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just did some research on what the Government is paying for medicines that combat Covid. Remdesivir costs $3,200.00 , Ivermectin costs $2200.00 and I could not find a price for the others. People can pay less if they pay cash and find a doctor who will provide it. The cost of the Vaccine is $21.00. So we see the cost of freedom is over five grand. The vaccine is much cheaper and works for most people.
If I go against the Vaccine and own stock in the Drug companies, then I make a lot of money by telling people the Vaccine is all fake. We, the people who pay taxes in this country, get to pay for the medicine these people get. Conservative definition for freedom is how much money can I make on what I tell people.

The sad thing is the way the Right says he's defending individual choice. Yeah, just like when he outlawed abortion.

That man is menace to his state and this country. I'm glad I don't live in Texas.

A private business can set safety mandates as they see fit.... Screw abbott

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.