Agnostic.com

7 14

Trump tells Republicans not to vote in 2022 and 2024 if his election loss isn't "solved."

For once, I agree with Trump. Great plan!

The funny thing is Republican politicians don't dare contradict the former disgraced president Marmalade Mussolini.

[msnbc.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have honestly been expecting something like this from Hair Furor. If he tears the GOP apart and the Dems actually gain seats in Congress, we can't waste the opportunity. Ram an ambitious agenda of useful change through while the GOP capers in a convenient lunatic asylum.

That.

I am thankful he is that stupid.
And that massive ego again.

works for me!

Trump has finally said something I can whole heartedly get behind. Perhaps I should be purchasing lottery tickets.

The man is insane

WORKS FOR ME😂😂😂😂😂

Should we convey the message that the 2020 election isn't solved? Or stick with no election fraud?

YES 😁

Nice to see the GOP forming up a circular firing squad for a change.

I think CADET BONE SPURS should be front and center and give the command to FIRE 😂😂😂

@phoenixone1 No not that, if he is no more then there is no one else to get the idiots out from under the rocks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628188
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.