Agnostic.com

11 22

LINK A Pastor Who Raped and Impregnated a 14-Year-Old Girl Will Face No Jail Time | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A strange case. The pastor raped and impregnated a 14 year old girl at the insistence of the girl's parents, and then he married her, but the marriage lasted only about a year.

So, when the girl grows up and is in her early 20's and in retrospect realizes what actually took place and happened to her, she files rape charges. However, due to a sweetheart plea deal the pastor will get no jail time, but two years probation, and won't have to register as a sex offender.

It's Alabama.

snytiger6 9 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Although this is sickening I am no longer surprised. One cannot entirely blame even Christianity and Alabama. Don't believe me? Just look at the way rape is treated by some of the members of this very site. I am just as disgusted by their belief that it's common for women to falsely accuse men of rape. The misogyny of men in Western society astounds and sickens me.

MizJ Level 8 Oct 19, 2021

WHAT THE FUCK, the Scum sucking, Bottom-feeding Low-life Child Rapist gets 2 years frigging Probation EVEN after raping a minor, with the consent of the parents BUt, i"m guessing NOT the victim though, MARRIES his victim AFTER the Rape and gets off with a Judicial Slap on the Wrist.
Bring the Scumbag over here and we'll give him Aussie Outback Justice that suits the crime.

It needs to be illegal ALWAYS for anyone under 18 to get married. In most states, one can get married with consent of the parents, and no one even asks the child if they WANT to get married. States are slowly changing the laws, but some have resisted because "parental rights" 🙄

All I can say is the mother fucker is lucky it wasn't my daughter...he would be pushing up daisies right now.

Her parents were in on it.

@Beowulfsfriend sick fucks...

Rather than "pushing up daisies" (death), I think (full) castration would be a more appropriate punishment for rapists.

@snytiger6 no...DAISIES...too many get away with it...

Ah, Alabama.

These sonofabitches are the real evil……but the followers are just as much if not more of the problem.

This is the kind of bullshit that ought to fall under the umbrella of felony child abuse.
Parental rights are a joke.
As is "religious freedom".
This case demonstrates that quite clearly.

Unbelievable

The parents should be found guilty of rape as well. That's horrifying!

Wonder how much he paid the judge for that sweet deal?

It's Alabama. I doubt any bribe was needed.

Sounds like Sharia or some other backward religious belief system. But in the USA??

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628878
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.