Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK MyPillow CEO Thinks Fox News Is Conspiring With Dominion Voting Company - YouTube

Some people, because they can't ever admit to being wrong, so they just dig deeper into conspiracy theories and make up new ones when the current one(s) get debunked.

snytiger6 9 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mein Pillow!

And now the Trumplicans are attacking their only support that has even a shred of legitimacy. It’s only a matter of time until they start eating each other.

Boy.. That truth telling stuff can be insidious. It's a slippery slope even for Fox.
Ha, ha.🙂

I thought it was interesting that this guy speculated that Steve Bannon had Lindell on maybe looking for a laugh.
I saw a piece elsewhere just this morning wondering if Bannon was hoping to be prosecuted for defying the Congressional subpoena to try and keep his name in the news. Lol.🙂
He sees that his time is fading -- 'waning' was the word the article used.

I think a lot of right wingers are flailing just now -- trying not to become footnotes to an unforgiving history. I wish that I had more confidence in our society to definitively move in the right direction. I'm afraid we'll won't do the right thing (if we still can) until all other options have been tried.

ROFLMAO, you used "[Lindell]" & "thinks" in the same sentence....silly @Syntiger6!

Yeah, those two words in the same sentence are pretty funny, once you notice it.

He is just a crazy and delusional as Trump and his followers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.