Agnostic.com

4 3

Interesting!
castroann35 is a Christian and gay and wants to meet someone less than 100 kms from Kabul and appears to be latching on to a large slice of men twice her age.
Why do Christians (99% sure) come to this URL?

rogerbenham 8 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As Charles 1st said in parliament in 1642 on finding John Hampden et al (his estate was about 2 miles from my childhood home) had fled the building: "I see that the birds have flown". She has gone or become hidden.

Yeah, scammer. Person in US army uniform living in Kabul? And a person in the US army who clearly had a limited grasp of English? More creative than the typical scammer though, I'll give them that.

Most likely not Christian, not female, and just possibly living in Kabul but not certainly. 'It' has invited at least one other member to change app's. Never leave the app with a stranger, down in the dark alleys of the web, you can find yourself alone and missing the contents of your bank account. LOL

They don’t.

This is just a scam profile.

skado Level 9 Oct 24, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.