Agnostic.com

0 1

And so the corrupt situation unfolds in NSW, Australia?

"My client is innocent until proven guilty so I will continue to make absurd claims even if they do identify that she was involved in porkbarrelling in the electorate of her former shagger." Could have been said by Gladys Berejiklian's defence barrister but if she did no one reported it. One does wonder about the professional standards allowed by the local law society?
That her replacement as State Premier, the fecund, Perrotet was the ultimate signatory on the corruption is now identified for all to see. Is it only a matter of time before he is metaphorically dragged to the anti corruption bench to explain his failure to his electorate & the citizens of NSW?

I cannot wait for the cartoonist's future illustrations of an modern " les tricoteuses de la Guillotine " busy sharpening their knitting needles in anticipation of the guillotine falling - knitting being too removed from most women's inclination these days but they quickly learn how to sharpen them on the concrete that has replaced the cobblestones that helped prevent global warming.

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

[sydneycriminallawyers.com.au]

FrayedBear 9 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629911