Agnostic.com

2 4

Baldwin was an executive producer for the movie Rust. With a cheaply paid and flawed film crew, you get what you pay for. Baldwin is involved with money matters for the film. I think Baldwin should be held accountable for his actions leading up to and after he killed an innocent woman. Baldwin gets a fortune while the crew gets peanuts. Greed played a part in this terrible tragedy. Baldwin is culpable, and he has to bear some of the consequences for being part of a poorly run and trained film crew that he played a prominent role in. Both in front of and behind the scenes. He should receive prison time for his actions. His next act may include a lot of bar scenes.

Tourirst 7 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That makes so much sense. Too brilliant! You go out and hire somebody to do a job, sign them contract even, and if they fail YOU get blamed for that? Seriously?

I have nothing at all against Alec Baldwin and I think his portrayal of Trump on SNL is very funny. In regards to the actual accidental shooting, it seems as if it were purely an accident. But Baldwin was the executive producer of the movie, effectively making him the boss. As such, he is accountable for working conditions and safety conditions on the set. He should be held responsible for any safety violations or unsafe working conditions. With any job, if a person is injured (or dies) on the job there should be legal consequences.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.