Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Neo-Nazi organizers of Charlottesville being financially wrecked by lawsuit

The strategy to take down hate groups by suing them and bankrupting them.

snytiger6 9 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not only should they be financially wiped out, but they should also be professionally ruined and socially ostracized.

Glad someone is trying to do something. It seems there is always some asshole with a lot of money that comes to their rescue. To bad we cannot sue them for being a monied supporter.

Been thinking about this situation. Eventually, if the lawsuits continue, the rich will see that they are getting nothing for their effort and will stop investing in what they think will make their future great. Th

We used to shoot the assholes

No, we cannot do that, it would actually solve the problem.

I wouldn't want to give them martyrs.

@snytiger6 Yes, there is always that, but if they raise their head to object it could be considered a target. After all, if they have a gun they are threatening me and I have the right to protect myself.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.