Agnostic.com

8 19

The most dangerous man in America is ……..

The Local pastor. No one else is able to get up and just say anything he likes and tens and hundreds or thousands of people just accept it and not question a word he says. In fact, if you question him you’re told you’re possessed by demons and going to hell. I remember being taught that pastor was 100% correct and to obey what he said. I’ve heard some crazy stuff but always went back to the old saying and believed them. Now I believe you should question anyone

abyers1970 7 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How did people get conditioned to accept the pastor’s word?

Goes back centuries. First the Catholics tortured and killed people that didn’t believe in Christianity then hell was introduced. Well if you get tortured or killed if you don’t believe then you believe and teach kids to believe. Once you teach kids it then becomes tradition. That lasts generstions

Question everything. Find out why it is supposed to be the right thing to do or believe.

So, the new rule of a revolution is kill all the pastors and any one that looks like they can take their place?

I wonder how many grown men would give the pastor a blowjob to get into heaven.

I’m sure some have tried

Probably not as many as the women.

Yes he claims to have the backing of the ultimate authority, and the funny thing is, that the ultimate authority never needs to turn up in person, and put him right when he makes a mistake. From which you can draw two conclusions, either the pastor is indeed always right, or ............. ?

Full of shit. I’ll take option 2

You grew up OK by me then.

Hitler and Mussolini knew best…….it starts at a very young age. Once indoctrinated, mission is complete.

I would like to see churches taxed; knowing that isn't happening anytime soon, I really wish the government would start revoking tax free status to churches that become politically involved, at least with their pushing of candidates for public offices, any candidates.

Churches who become politically involved, promoting politicians, etc. are supposed to lose their tax free status now, and don't. It seems it is political suicide to go after the Christian Churches, but it is a free for all on all non Christian/Judean religions.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.