Agnostic.com

5 3

Why should anyone's sexuality be anyone else's business? I just don't get it.

Apparently, trans activists are not kinder and gentler. They are monstrous bullies, especially those who are boys wearing skirts, or better, girls with penises.

This comes to us from the BBC, that is, not from the vast right wing conspiracy:

"I've had someone saying they would rather kill me than Hitler," says 24-year-old Jennie.

"They said they would strangle me with a belt if they were in a room with me and Hitler. That was so bizarrely violent, just because I won't have sex with trans women.”

Jennie is a lesbian woman. She says she is only sexually attracted to women who are biologically female and have vaginas. She therefore only has sex and relationships with women who are biologically female.

Jennie doesn't think this should be controversial, but not everyone agrees. She has been described as transphobic, a genital fetishist, a pervert and a "terf" - a trans exclusionary radical feminist.

"There's a common argument that they try and use that goes 'What if you met a woman in a bar and she's really beautiful and you got on really well and you went home and you discovered that she has a penis? Would you just not be interested?'" says Jennie, who lives in London and works in fashion.

"Yes, because even if someone seems attractive at first you can go off them. I just don't possess the capacity to be sexually attracted to people who are biologically male, regardless of how they identify."

Would you call this rape? If not, why not?

So, now lesbians are becoming victimized by trans women, that is, women with penises.

Several people got in touch with me to say there was a "huge problem" for lesbians, who were being pressured to "accept the idea that a penis can be a female sex organ".

I knew this would be a hugely divisive subject, but I wanted to find out how widespread the issue was.

Ultimately, it has been difficult to determine the true scale of the problem because there has been little research on this topic - only one survey to my knowledge. However, those affected have told me the pressure comes from a minority of trans women, as well as activists who are not necessarily trans themselves.

They described being harassed and silenced if they tried to discuss the issue openly. I received online abuse myself when I tried to find interviewees using social media.

[stuartschneiderman.blogspot.com]

Ryo1 8 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I choose not to have sex with transsexuals. People can't sleep with who they want to?

It's also vice-versa the above situation as well, plenty of trans men out there harassing men like that, and I myself have faced such harassment a few years back.

I think everyone, especially in any relationship whether it be long term or one night, should be honest about their sexuality and accepting of others.

It should not. Not even one’s parents.

Facts are facts

[www1.cbn.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630634
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.