Agnostic.com

18 6

I have a few. How about you?

Ryo1 8 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Me, but I lost three last year.

quite a few

I still have several, a couple close by and a couple far away.

I have more friends from over 20 yrs ago than anything right now. I find making new friends in this day and age isn't worth the time nor the energy. Most don't last or don't care.

bunches

lerlo Level 8 Oct 28, 2021

One or two, but most died.

All of my friends, about a dozen, are from at least 20 years ago, most have been mates 40 to 60 years. If I haven't known them for at least 20 years they don't meet my criteria for friendship

I have 2 friends from 60 years ago.

More than a few

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 27, 2021

In regular contact with a few for nearly 60 years now. Less contact with a few more for 40. Occasional contact with plenty for 20.

skado Level 9 Oct 27, 2021

All my friends are from 20 years ago. The rest are just acquaintances.

I have one since 54 years ago and another of over 30 years. Unconditional friendship. It takes a lot for me to consider someone a friend. I would say there are a number of people who were my “friends” for many years, but when I got divorced, things changed…which made me less trusting of “friendship”. I take friendship seriously and have a couple of people here whom I consider friends, but mostly what I have is acquaintances.

Some.
Cut many loose over time.
Others died.

Same here

Same. Way too many have died.

I have several

Lots of them.

BDair Level 8 Oct 27, 2021

I have friends from 30, 40, 50 and 60 years ago.

I moved to Wenatchee, WA at age 30.

So I have several longterm friendships lasting over 35 years.

close - 3 or 4, otherwise bunches.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630639
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.