Agnostic.com

2 4

COVID-19 live updates: Being vaccinated offers better protection than being infected: Study
The study reviewed more than 7,000 people across nine states.

[abcnews.go.com]

xenoview 8 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't have any specific information or research to back this opinion up but...

My thought is that vaccines are designed to be effective on as broad a range of disease variants as possible while immunity from being infected will be to whatever you had -- and possibly just resistance to that one type.

If it turns out that there is a quality difference between types of immunity the vaccine would likely be better.

Duh. Vaccines are easily one of science and medicine's greatest inventions, saving literally countless millions of lives over their centuries of use. Adverse reactions are beyond trivial in comparison. Anti-vaxxers are, well, brain dead fools. No different than people who refuse to wear seat belts.

I always think that the anti-vax argument is like saying, you would rather be locked in a cage with a live tiger, than be in a room with a tiger skin rug, because you could have a dust mite allergy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631030
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.