Agnostic.com

9 15

It's good to be an Angel Tuxedo Kitty, according to my 3-yr-old grandie!

tinkercreek 8 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your angel is almost like my daughter. The scene is so familiar to me. I can't imagine my daughter not wearing wings at home. Maybe I'm too old for such things, but I just can't play anymore such games 🙂 I'm her giant golem attacking The Sacred City. At what age I will become her father again, haha. My youngest baby also loves tons of clothing (mother's genes, I'm sure). We even have bookmarked dozens of baby clothing websites, such as [miniolie.com]. Still, anyway, I'm happy when my daughters are happy as well.

Her smile is so adorable

Haha, she looks so funny! Do you love making costumes for holidays like Halloween? Because unfortunately my son is only 3 years old, and so far all he does is play with the toys like this [smallsmart.co.uk] . But when he grows up, I plan to spend fun holidays with him, make different costumes, have fun and get creative with things. In the meantime, I am sitting next to him, teaching him to eat, walk, and he just observes the world around him with his beautiful round eyes.

The joy of youth is such a beautiful thing!! 💕

I sense a happy grandmother

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 31, 2021

Yes, until I start missing them, going on 3 yrs now - damn pandemic!

Her Joy is catching. I caught some of it all the way here.

hard to argue with that. never been an angel kitty.

Couldn’t be more adorable.

Cutie pie

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 31, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.