Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK QAnon supporters gather in downtown Dallas expecting JFK Jr. to reappear

These Qmorons really take the cake when it comes to being dumb.

Even a foreigner like me knows the Kennedys were not Republicans or didn't support that party, yet they expected JFK Jr. to ally with Trump.

Pathetic. Now I really know how dumb ass religions and cults come about in this world. You can see this one evolving in real time.

David1955 8 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow! Posts like this one bring out the best atheist humor.

JFK allied himself with conservatives when he said, “Ask not what the rich and well born can do for you. Ask what you can do for the rich and well born.”

Alexander Hamiltion, in the 1787 Federal Convention, said the rich and well born should govern. It’s in Volume 1 of the on-line “Records of the 1787 Federal Convention”, on April 18th as I recall.

Cults doing what they do the best, ...cult shit!

Full blown cult at this point. Scary really.

That is just what happens with the rise of militant ignorance.

The Qs say some Italian dude from Pittsburgh is JFK Jr. He looks nothing like him, they claim he had his features altered by plastic surgery. [ibtimes.sg]

Duh!

This little dude has quite the con going on. He's like, what, eight inches shorter than JFK Jr.?

@Lauren Jason Selvig is like 6'6" so he's like 5'9" but JFK Jr was 6'1" or 6'2" so yeah, a lot shorter.

@barjoe There are lots of photos of JFK Jr in a bathing suit, too, so I'd say it's more believable that he's been reincarnated, but they'd doubtless believe that, too. Oh my.

@Lauren Reincarnated? That Pittsburgh dude is 60 years old.

@barjoe I didn't mean "more believable" to be anywhere close to being believable. It's still all delusional stuff.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631990
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.