Agnostic.com

2 0

FrayedBear rounds on RT reporter.

Micah Curtis is a game and tech journalist from the US. Aside from writing for RT, he also writes comic books.

[rt.com]

1. Apart from being denied congregation in a specific building Canadian xtians are not being denied their religion.
  2. If they break Lockdown regs by congregating in one building then they should be locked in until 14 days have passed with none being affected. Their god will protect or cure them. . . Even kill them all off!
  3. Breach of Lockdown followed by Proposed reentry to gen-pop without undergoing quarantine is a far worse breach of human rights than not being allowed to pray to a god myth.

What is your opinion? Vote & comment.

Is the Bear right?

• 4 votes
  • 0 votes
FrayedBear 9 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

IMO, the world’s ruling classes have always exploited the world’s non-ruling classes, ergo RT is a necessary read. Ditto for TYT.

I think you're right in this case. Is RT your go to? You should expand your horizons.

Because it garners its reports from around the world I find it gives me a huge variety of information from around the world.
I only look every few days Joe. . . You know I try to hide from the news.

I like the brevity of their headlines.

@FrayedBear As opposed to the substance of their content.

@barjoe For every 20 to 40 I open only one on average gets shared.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631992
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.