Agnostic.com

1 2

Hulu aired Season 2 of "Bite Size Halloween" in which 18 up and coming film makers make short films...

The short in question is about a goth nanny who is babysitting a boy who loves to wear princess dresses. When a bully makes fun of the boy, the nanny blows him away in a G-rated way.

Since the article didn't have the video, I searched for it on Youtube. Here it is....

snytiger6 9 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey there! I'm new to this forum, and I'm glad to see that there are other fans of "Bite Size Halloween" here. I haven't seen the latest season yet, but that short film about the goth nanny and the boy who loves princess dresses sounds intriguing. Unfortunately, I'm traveling to Saudi Arabia soon, and I heard that Hulu might not be available there. But I recently stumbled upon a post about how to watch Hulu in Saudi Arabia using a VPN, and I hope it will work out. I wonder if there are any other ways to watch online favorite TV series in countries where it's strictly prohibited.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.