Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Hagerty: Republicans who voted for infrastructure 'put themselves on a path to early retirement' | Fox News

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I find so much joy in watching the Republicans eat their own. πŸ˜…

I've given up on this Administration, but I do thoroughly enjoy the mass chaos.

πŸ˜‚

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would comment but am tired of all the Fox crap.

@SeaGreenEyez I agree, the country is in a sad state. We need to know what is going on but often all that leads to is frustration and anger.

This is amusing, still I don't think fox viewers can comprehend how they have been played for so many years by the Movement Conservative right to vote against their own best interest.

Screw him.

Yes, it's fun watching them eat their own. And with Thanksgiving coming up what could be a more appropriate entrΓ©e than turkey?

Yup.. it is fun watching them break Rayguns number 1 rule.. Never attack another Rethuglican..guess He's a Rino now too..lololololololololol

Here's a thought, maybe the squad/progressives figured by keeping their promise they also knew they'd own the right wing and thus goad them into thinking they'd own the libs if they voted for the bill.

@SeaGreenEyez thanks❀❀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632487
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.