Agnostic.com

12 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of my friends who is a covid denier says that covid is just a flu. Her niece died of covid and she still insist that she died from the flu.

I had covid, it sure wasn't any flu. You can tell them all the truth in the world, show proof, and they'll insist on staying ignorant.

@Larimar She will not believe whatever was said to her. She has alienated most of the friends and family. She has defriended just about everyone she know on face book and will have nothing to do with them in real life, plus she has become very nasty too. I would never have believed that of her.

@Jolanta I think it is a serious problem in the U.S., where people generally are less and less likely to ever admit to beign wrong, even when all the evidence says they are wrong they still won't admit it.

Good. Another spreadneck bites the dust

LMAO maybe died from karma

Comparing flat earthers with non vaxxers is soooo...rediculous. Is that all the science you got?

My top Darwin award vote goes to vaxxers totalitarianism who trust their lives with banksters, covid world order and technocrats. By all means be anti social and die by the Big Pharma who holds absolutely no responsibility for your death. These giants don't give a fuck for you. It's all about money and power.

What proof has this vaccines roll out works?.
Dec 31st 2020 1.93 millions covid death's by Dec 31 2021 likely be ball park of 6 million deaths, that's triple the death's.

Congratulations on the totalitarianism Darwin Award of the century as jab continue on the blue pill that makes sure those vaccines fit all or be mixed cocktails, every 6 months. I cheer on depopulation and make sure all government take the next booster first. In order to rethink out all the 100s millions of side effects or billions of wild effects destruction in every part of life.to every person on earth.. None of them get my vote too. So go pounding every door and creature on earth to force vaccines, wail building better billionaires, Don't include me, I got my own natural remedies and medicines that work.

Lmfao

The earth is a triangle and anyone with brains knows this.

Wrong it is a Dodecahedron.....LOL.

Aw so sad, too bad, sucked in Numb-nuts is all I can say.

Hopefully he didn't reproduce first.....

They always do....🙄

I always wonder where they find people that will sleep with them.....🤨

@Buck have u seen the people who sleep with ? Trust me . U don’t want them 🤢

Sometimes I just look at my dogs and think "You are SO much brighter than many humans".

Every Single Day!

Our cats are a lot smarter than many humans too.

How ‘bout a reward in stupidity?

Nope, Flat-Earthers would be so dense, dumb and stupid that they would take that as compliment and acclaim for their intellectual prowess.

Some deniers say "no, this is just like the flu" and they never get a shot. I agree. Covid is SARS 2 and for that you need a shot. Stupidity will kill you.

Yes stupidity is the leading cause of death. Best served up in totalitarianism over crowds like in all of history that repeats, This time it's on a whole giant leap of faith in Pharmaceutical science. I thought they were the evil ones with the world record of law suits against them. Oh, well it's just a vaccine just like the un-justice system.

And another one bites the dust!

Who'd have thought???!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632587
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.