Agnostic.com

1 8

You know it's coming, get ready.

SnowyOwl 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, I was once subjected to several minutes of Christian Carols during an MRI one December many years ago.... I'm sure they had other sound choices, like maybe a Hawaiian Music channel, Soft Rock, or Oldies, anything but Christian Worship songs while I'm trying to relax during my time trapped inside a tube. It was making my blood boil. Talk about a captive audience.

Yes, I complained to the technician, saying they really should ask the patient for their preferences, as there are many people who aren't Christian and might prefer more soothing music while trying to relax for the MRI or whatever it was that I was having. I told him it was offensive to me, not being a worshipper of that religion.

Yes, I might have been over dramatic, but I felt very strongly about subjecting people to worship music in medical facility open to the public.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.