Agnostic.com

2 4

Aw, what a crying shame, NOT,
Just had Evangelidiot ring me to ASK, more like expect, me to watch over his house for the next 6-8 months, possibly more because, QUOTE, " I've just heard that Grant, my friend in Lithgow has been arrested and charged with 2 counts of Attempted Rape and 3 counts of Public Indecency because he exposed himself to a group of Primary School children last Monday, so I'll need you to keep a very watchful eye on my house while I'm away working."
I don't think he was very happy when I responded with, " You want me to keep watch over your house AFTER you've been running around telling and complaining that I'm the reason why you can't have any privacy, you've got be joking, IF I happen to hear or see someone in your front yard then I'll merely assume that they have YOUR permission to be there."
So, the Great Stinky is now resting, hopefully scrubbed, disinfected and sanitized in the local Nick in Lithgow, Evangelidiot is somewhere over on the east coast of N.S.W. working, so he claims, my guess is that the ONLY exertions he is getting is Surfing.
And our neighborhood can relax and breathe easy because the Stench will not be coming thankfully.

Triphid 9 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your summer just got much better, it sounds like! 😁👍

A whole lot better in fact.
We, the neighbours can now go outside, breathe the air, smell the flowers and NOT be inundated with the fetid aroma of the Great Stinky.

Such a ''delightful'' lot there.

I love your avatar. 🙂

@anglophone Must follow the rules, ya know....hahahaha.....

@anglophone I have several...

Hey, at least Lithgow is over 900 kilometres away from Broken Hill and they, by all accounts, have a nice prison there full of haters of child molesters and child beaters, etc, etc.

@Triphid Good place for him then.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yep, and I know quite a few of the Staff at the Prison as well, they are children, adults now, of people I once worked with.

@Triphid Yeah, so you know what it's like.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Never ever been in nor near it but those who I know who work there have told me quite some of the 'goings on' when word leaks out about the prisoners that even the hardest of criminals detest.
I've still got my Identity Documents and passes for A.S.I.S. (Australian Signals and Intelligence Services), would NOT have ever gotten those IF I had a criminal record nor would I be a Justice of the Peace either.

@Triphid I just meant you had friends, & maybe your nursing brought you into contact with these people. It never crossed my mind you'd have any sort of record.

@Lilac-JadeCanada That's okay, in the worlds where I've worked you get to meet and know lots of different people, some good, some fantastic and some that are comparable to a dog turd that you'd rather not have stepped in.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.