Agnostic.com

4 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Robin Bullock is batshit crazy.

The hatred and intolerance preached by those who claim to follow the Prince of Peace will always sadden me. If there turns out to be an afterlife with a God, pretty sure the people who preached hatred in his or her name are going to be the ones in trouble. 😉

Just another religious Trump nut. We will all be in big trouble when Trump and JFK jr. show up in the sky riding raptors and shooting us with automatic weapons. Jr. is dead and showing up as somebody else. Trump is not dead yet. A big problem here is the raptors.

Poor little nut-sucker, got his pubes in a tangle has he and he's calling in big Imaginary Sky Daddy and son to come and sort us doubters out.
Aw geez,he's gotten me so scared with his empty threats that I've darned near pissed myself laughing twice already.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.