Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK LeBron James Reacts To Kyle Rittenhouse's Breakdown - YouTube

So did anyone buy the tear?

redbai 8 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Crying cunt need life in prison minimum

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 12, 2021

I hope all the videos showing his true character will be admissible in court.

Given that the judge has already made a video of him wishing he had a gun to kill some people he thought were shoplifters, I'd say your wish is in vain.

Hell of an actor.

He sure had to work awfully hard for that one single tear. I cried more when I watched him shoot someone in the back. [Sorry for the typo, watched, not wanted!]

Even if the pressure and strain finally got to him at this specific point in time, this was the most unnatural display of emotion I've ever seen. I believe he really does think his cause is righteous and his killings were justified, which makes me afraid of what he'll become after he gets away with this. He may make George Zimmerman look like a boyscout.

Like many people on trial, their psuedo-remorse comes from getting caught and facing prison time. It does make me sad though because he's young and could have done something better with his life.

dkp93 Level 8 Nov 11, 2021

And that's the problem. He thinks he's a adult and is going to do something about what rattles him.
I don't feel sorry for him. He chose the path of stupidity and arrogance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.