Agnostic.com

5 7

Steve Bannon charged with contempt of Congress

[bbc.com]

xenoview 8 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Y’all are still stuck on Trump while their is news that Biden took showers with his daughter???
How stupid.

I do not believe Bannon ever liked Trump, was just using him to further his own ends. Therefore, I expect him to sing like a bird if sufficiently pressured.

Get the snakes head... Trump. These minions don't matter.

You have the voters' mandate, you have tons of proof, you have the WH, you both houses of Congress, you have your AG, you have NY AG investigating for 3 years, you have had SDNY investigating for 3.5 years, you have the money.... now show the balls and spine to deliver. If you don't, it will be unforgivable and don't fucking come begging for my vote again. Act like men, lead and deliver like leaders, no excuses and no whining. Get it done.

They HAVE to get some 'insider' to say it out loud, right?
Granted, even then, some people won't believe it, or think the insurrection was justified anyway, because of the Big Lie.
Does it really matter? Is anybody going to change their mind?
I know, I know, it has to be done and it IS being done, but unless it results in members of Congress and/or the administration going to jail or kicked out of their jobs, Fox News, et al, will lie Republicans out of having to face the truth.

Your approach will INSURE they All walk.........

@AnneWimsey

I have no power although I am right. Our leaders have the power although they are wrong. That's the irony of the Democratic voters and leaders.

It's a start.

Yes, get the popcorn ready; the show's about to begin.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.