Agnostic.com

11 11

LINK Now evangelicals want to depict "social justice" as un-Christian: I hope God will forgive them | Salon.com

In demonizing the "social justice gospel," evangelical hypocrites are literally rejecting the teachings of Christ

snytiger6 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They've been moving that way for a while due to the avarice of the preachers and blind obedience of the fleeced. It does strike me that being so close to owning our SCOTUS has amplified their hysteria. They may be right in thinking they basically run everything now but maybe that's a weakness. We'll see but I'm not figuring on living more than another 3 years. If they take back over then it will be open season on liberals.

They still own it. Dems are as hooked on religion as Reps

@twill Our President is a practicing Catholic. A non Christian can't win an election so at least he's a reformed Catholic.

This has been going on for decades. I remember sermons that were preaching similar themes when I was in my late teens.

domos Level 7 Nov 15, 2021

I'm so sick of those fucking assholes.

You and me also.

So where EXACTLY is the problem since these Evangelicidiots ALWAYS reject whatever teachings they deem do NOT fit their agenda at the time.
E.G. I have heard countless Evangelidiots state that, "Since we have a NEW Covenant with Jesus the Old Testament and Covenant with God no longer applies or matters."
Now do you see my point regarding these religiotards?

Christianity as practiced by Christians has never been about the teachings of Jesus. The wool coat is so tattered now that we can see the wolf underneath.

Again, lest you forget, Salon is the same shitrag that gave high praise to Hugo Chavez. Because of Chavez and Maduro, Venezuela is more unfree and economically perilous than ever

No, SJW nonsense is a competing religion. That is why evangelicals do not like it.

I mean, really!! If one believes the Bible, Jesus was the original social justice warrior!

That's why they have to kill Him, again. Jesus just doesn't fit the model anymore.

My bible studies led to me becoming atheist. If that had not of happened I would not follow today simply because of the hypocrisy.

Proving their hypocrisy every day.

Braindead idiots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.