Agnostic.com

4 3

The most dangerous man alive runs China and wants to rule the world. First he gave us Covid which sickened the world now he wants to own it. I think he did it on purpose as he knew Western countries that are a democracy would screwup the Covid response and cause a big mess for us. Xi Jinping wants the chip factories Taiwan has, and is as crazy as Hitler.

I hope a meteor from outer space hits him in his smarmy face today. Now, that would be good news. We helped China by buying all their cheap stuff and now he wants the world. I hope he dies today. Really, I do mean that. Better him than millions of people in a nuclear winter. I'd almost believe there was a God for a few seconds if he dies right now. One thing is for sure Xi Jinping will invade Taiwan and WWIII may be the result. And the CIA/intelligence/think tank agency's think maybe in 5 years he'll invade. Xi Jinping wants to do it sooner while the West is still in a flux. I think it is 6 months? I do not blame ordinary people in China as they don't like or trust him from my talks with many Chinese people.

Hitler was one guy and so is this dangerous Putz and if history has taught us anything all it takes is one Dirty Rotten Bastard to make our lives hell. We have been through enough, Global Warming, Covid and now a looming WWIII? So yes, I want him to die.

Tourirst 7 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First he gave us Covid? How do you know? I suppose that Kansas City gave us Spanish Flu. This sounds so much like MAGA and a continuation of the Trump myth created for his loyal base. A base that I'm told he despises. He always had more money than the ones who believe he thinks like them and hates the same things they do. This shows me he has nothing in common with them at all. Hating gets us all nowhere, but first we must straighten up our own problems here at home before worrying about China.

Xi Jinping is dangerous and most certainly wants Taiwan under his control. Taiwan's distrust of China is one reason the country did so well with the pandemic. At the start, back in late 2019 or early in 2020 China refused to let Taiwanese scientists into the country and did not respond to requests for info from China so Taiwan closed it's borders and locked down and managed to contain the spread. It's trust issue history with China led to that decision.
Due to our scientists being pulled out of China by another most dangerous person we lost the heads up we might of had. As you said, we'll probably never know the facts.
Unless we solve our division at home probably won't matter one wit what China does, we won't be in much of a position to provide a good outcome. IMHO

The Spanish flu which killed an estimated 50 million people and infected an estimated 500 million world wide started nin this country. These things can start anywhere. They have been and always will be with us. It was they way we handled it that let it get out of hand. No one can invade the United States. We can see them coming from a long, long way off. Geography is our friend. Maybe if Mexico and Canada got together they could do it. A little critical thought comes in handy. Like most failed kingdoms, empires, and countries we will fall from within.

It may have been brought back from the troops and no one knows for sure. As you know it is called The Spanish Flu but started in Kansas. And there are many theories on the 19818 flu origins. And the first known outbreak started in an Army canteen in Kansas, if I recall? But the fact that China would not let the West into the area until they scrubbed it out is ominous. Wuhan Lab was right there and this food market with poor animals locked in cages, slaughtered blood all over is a recipe for disaster. We will never know, for the most part as China is not being transparent. Either way, the West is a mess. Have you seen their new below-the-radar missiles the West does not have and China flew around the world, that was a message? And China has stated they are taking Taiwan back. It all starts there and goes global conflict. I still want him to die and so do many Chinese people. He is like Trump is over here, and most people hate his guts. He is a danger to humanity. And we're in enough of that as it is.

Don't buy into these retarded MAGA paranoia fantasies.
Covid is a breakthrough virus, like bird flue in respect that it has been around for ages in non-human species and crossing over recently after a mutation coupled with an opportunity. Most mutations that make viruses become human pathogens die in isolation before meeting a human, human encroachment into wild animal populations means this will happen more and more as time passes. Just like Influenza, just like West Nile.
It has happened over and over again, it is not political.
When we make it political, because it can't be political unless some delusional makes it political the politicization is typically worse than the disease, so if we end up in WWIII over this then we'll die of stupidity from people exactly like you.

If I recall, the last time I wrote about China, you wrote this:
"No Shit Sherlock."
In the comment section, you are 100% contradicting yourself with your new post. So you agreed then but not now? Get your story straight.

Why did China stop us from seeing any Covid data? I agree we are encroaching on the animal kingdom, and I warned the world probably before you were born about this issue. I don't eat red as it has been so bad for the ecosystem since I was 21. Or pork, yuck! It is uncalled-for to say this to me, considering I was a straight-A student and first in my class, in almost every category. You make this comment "die of stupidity from people exactly like you," which is a moronic statement against my person. Don't piss me off again as you have a nasty little meanness to you, and I don't want to warp your delicate persona, whatever that may be?

I will not suffer your slings and arrows lightly but try to be polite for members, and I do not say anything at all unless provoked first. Making this a personal attack against me is wrong and only shows your true colours. And they are dark. Next time, take a pass on my comments if you don't have something constructive to write. Adding a personal attack on me is a "tell' on your actual state of mind. You're not a happy person and most likely a mess judging from your comeback comments on Agnostic.

Please leave it at that, as I'm not interested in fencing with you. Your pointless personal attack on me is meritless and has nothing to do with MAGA.

After reading this, block me. Don't waste your time answering this because if you have not blocked me,
I will block you if you reply—"No Shit Sherlock." This says it all about you. Goodbye.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633871
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.