Agnostic.com

2 6

Its AMAZING what GREED can do to even the most staunchest of Anti-Vaxxers.
I caught the usual bus this morning to get to an appointment with my G.P. and a few blocks from the Bus stop we picked up a local, very vocal Anti-Vax idiot.
Before the douche-bag had a chance to break in to her usual spiel I asked the Bus Driver IF he had received his $300.00 bonus payment from the government for his having both vaccine jabs as yet because mine arrived in my Bank Account yesterday afternoon.
Before the Driver had chance to speak, the Anti-Vax idiot piped in and said, " $300.00 for having both jabs of the Vaccine, why wasn't I told, Driver, please change my destination, I want to get off at the Hospital and get vaccinated immediately."
Seems to me that MONEY speaks much louder than convictions with some people, what a SURPRISE she is in for when she discovers that there never was a $300.00 Government Vaccination Bonus on offer anyway.

Triphid 9 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're so devious.

I know and it is fun to be that way sometimes.

@Triphid Yup, makes life a little fun when we need it most.

You little devil! 👹

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634084
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.