Agnostic.com

10 8

OMGoodness, I went into Slug.com to vent. I saw some of the mighty rightys there. I am more frightened than ever. I am notifying the FBI, tho some may laugh at me again for doing so. There are some very disturbed people over there. I had fun slamming them with logic which won't work but it keeps me sharp & on point with my debating skills. With Brass Against & slug.com out there I am digging the hideout prior to the little freeze in current Wisconsin winters. Odd how logic worked with them on the topic of religion here, but doesn't with anything else. The outright venomous hatred expressed concerning women, foreigners, Judaics, non Caucasoid or homosexuals, anything that is not in their pack of rabid Nazis. They really are. It is so very scary & I am not up to the fight they will bring again to our democracy. With Citizens United, we are subjugated to the compassion of the billionaires that pay no taxes & own the government. Consider this from Mother Jones.
"15 states with 38 million people combined, elect 30 GOP senators. California, with 40 mil, elect 2 Democrats. By 2040 near 70% of the country will be represented by 30 senators. The rest of the country will have 70 senators. Tyranny of the minority."

Mooolah 8 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, leave them all there, build a big wall around them and let them all circle jerk each other to death.

"Wisdom and goodness to the vile seem vile;
Filths savour but themselves."
The Tragedy of King Lear Act IV, Scene 2 Shakespeare

@ skado
Do they give out Teeee shirts with the Nazi swastika embroidered on high quality silk? Sheesh. Tha't how SpikeTalon did it. He hates me. I am lauded.

I don’t really know. I can hold my nose only so long before I have to make the mad dash out of that place for a gasp of breathable air. You could cut the fear and paranoia with a knife it’s so thick. I really don’t understand how people can live like that. They seem like some devastatingly unhappy people.

Ps.
Rittenhouse is a "hero" over there. Yikes!

I support Rittenhouse, I consider myself progressive for the most part. I don't see how anyone can look at this case logically and call him a murderer. This case is politicizing self defense. People even on this site are calling for him to go to prison without watching the video evidence.

@Tejas he traveled quite far with a lethal weapon, for no good reason. That alone makes him suspect. Explain this?

@AnneWimsey his father lived in Kenosha, and his home in Illinois is only 21 miles from Kenosha Wisconsin. I could drive 21 miles and still be in the same city here. Any thing else?

@Tejas wow colour me surprised, and I thought you were such a cuddly teddy bear.

@LenHazell53 you always bring such useful insightful and well thought out commentary. Keep it up!

@Tejas You keep setting 'em up I keep knocking them down 😉

@altschmerz ive never watched atheist republic or know anything about them, but i agree with alot they said in this video. fake outrage racism and misinformation are issues on the left too.

@altschmerz when it first happened i was against him too. learning more I now support Rittenhouse for the most part.

Slug.com eh? I gotta check it out. I love trolling the slugs!

You will get a work out. The administrator "runs" both sites. All of the mighty righties jumped from here to there after the Biden win. Relist LOBO Biden.

My laptop is malfunctioning. I may not replace it. Too addicting . Takes up too much of the time I have remaining on the planet. I will be floating around the cosmos as another form of energy. So says physics. But not soon. Just limited as we all are. Thanks for all of your responses. I really am shaken as to the level of extremism residing there. Dems had 6 defectors on the infrastructure bill. The 'loyal" opposition had only 16 defectors against the bill. My comments there are so incendiary, I can't be ignored & will soon relish being banned. Then I will have to vent at the assembly that is controlled by THEM. & yes I scrubbed the gross off of me. So shitty over there I can smell them thru my malfunctioning lap top. The Repudlklans play the long game. Dismantling , manipulating since Raygun. The next generations are going to suffer immensely. My estate goes to eco related groups. At least they are drag on the pace of planetary destruction. Boycott palm oil.

Scary times there 🙊

Scary shitheads there

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 17, 2021

barjoe
Spike Talon is level 9. I bet they permitted him to transfer points. Not that I care but hooray for me & fuck you seems to be the trend nowadays. Plus they love Rittenhouse over there, I have a resident close to his residence. That is what it is like around here. A guy down the street has about 20 flags flying at the street supporting President "You-Know-Who". I sent a post card saying he was bringing the property values down.

They also give 20 points per day for login, where we get 5.

I have an account and it became tiresome and disturbing. They actually have a fascism activist group and their content is not even close to the worst on the site. The admin of this site runs slug. I know that the admin is a right winger.

Did you get scrubbed down afterwards? Gross can stick!

You’ve got a skewed system…that is a most unfair and undemocratic system of governance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634397
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.